Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A New Leaf

I confess, I've forgotten about this thing. But as my sister starts a new blog, I figure it's only fair to join her in posting *waves to her sis over at Introspect*. If you've been here before, you may notice a few changes to my profile. Since the original Kir is being open about her identity, and since I don't see hoards of Internet stalkers beating down my door, I have opened up and admitted my first name. Also, I've updated my profile a bit, since in the past year I've gotten a little direction in my life.

Speaking of my sister, I wish to apologize for deleting your comment in a fit of "you revealed my secret identity!" panic prior to deciding on these changes. I'm keeping it in my email though, so if you want me to repost it I can do so verbatim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should repost it. it was wonderful. =) yay! joining blogs! let's see how long this lasts... a few months maybe? i got your message - i'll call soon! love you.

Mouse said...

Okay, here's the text of the email...

Kir has left a new comment on your post "Calling All Samaritans":

Oh my gosh...

I love your writing. Glad to see you have this, will be checking up often. So you should write again. Stef, you are brilliant and I love you. But not for the aforementioned acknowledgement of genius, don't worry.