Thursday, December 11, 2014

If I were a Time Lady...

Get your own time lord name from the time lord name generator!

Your time lord name is: The Teacher

Your original Gallifreyan name is Pandethmunnonsorelliat, or Pandeth for short. Back on Gallifrey, you led a dull and uninteresting life, working as a Transduction Barrier Repair Technician (Fourth Class) – but now, you travel Time and Space in search of adventure!
Your Type 84 TARDIS is currently stuck in disguise as a submarine torpedo, and your latest travelling companion is a governess from Victorian England, whose prim exterior hides a sharp wit and a brave heart.
Get your own time lord name from the time lord name generator!

...Okay, this was generated from one of my fave fictional-character-I-wrote names rather than my own, but I'll keep it. Perfect.

(And it's totally the fault of my submarine torpedo that my posting has been so erratic. Right!)

No comments: